Cabin supports responsible gaming.
To make sure that you enjoy your gaming experience
with Bingo Cabin, we have put together a range of
options to assist you with responsible gaming:
2. Parental Controls
3. Deposit Limits
4. Self Exclusion
5. Self Imposed Player Limits
6. Access to
7. Security of password and ID
1) Problem Gambling:
Whilst the majority of people do gamble responsibly, for some, gambling can become
a problem. Bingo Cabin therefore advise you to follow these guidelines:
If you feel you have a problem, please ask yourself the following questions:
- Please try and establish limits for purchasing, wagering and losses before you commence
- Gambling is not advised if it interferes with your daily responsibilities
- Gambling is not advised if you are in recovery for any dependency or are under the
influence of alcohol or any other substance
- Gambling is not advised if your primary aim is to recoup debt with your winnings.
- Have others ever criticized your gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you have gambled?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you game for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Are you reluctant to spend 'gambling money' on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or pastimes due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel you must try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- When gambling and you run out of money, do you feel lost and in despair, and need
to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost
of a cup of tea?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed just to get money to gamble or to pay gambling
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
Should you find yourself answering 'yes' to one or more of these questions, you may
have a problem.
2) Parental Controls
To do this, you can use a programs such as Cyberpatrol or Net Nanny, which can be found at:
3) Deposit Limits:
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to gamble. Bingo Cabin urges you
to ensure that you protect your computer from unauthorised use by minors.
Customers who have been at the site for two months or less are limited to the following deposits, unless player supplied copy of ID:
14 credit card purchases and/or $1,500 per day;
50 credit card purchases and/or $5,000 per week;
70 credit card purchases and/or $7,500 per month.
Customer who have been at the site for over two months or who supplied copy of their ID are limited to the following deposits:
20 credit card purchases and/or $5,000 per day;
100 credit card purchases and/or $25,000 per week;
350 credit card purchases and/or $50,000 per month.
For customers that wish to restrict their gambling, Bingo Cabin offers a self-exclusion
facility. On request, Bingo Cabin will close any account for a minimum period
of 30 days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
should you wish you have your account closed.
5)Self Imposed Player Limits
For customers that wish to impose limits on their gambling spend or their wagering
time, they may do so by visiting the relevant area within the ‘My
6) Access to Account History
Customers can access a full history of deposits and withdrawals by visiting 'My
7) Security of password and ID
Keep your log-in username/ID and password safe and secure. Please note that no person from Bingo Cabin will ask you for your password at any time. Do not give your password to any person, whether they are purporting to be from Bingo Cabin or not.