Figure 1 - “Galaxy of Riches" quick game
Table of Contents
A - Game play
B - Game rules
C - Payout table
A - Game play
Introduction- Game play begins by the user placing his/her bet. This entails increasing/decreasing the price, coins, and lines to be played.
Total bet = (price selected) * (num coins) * (num lines)
• As the user increases/decreases the price, the progressive adjusts to display possible payouts for selected price. A change in price reflects a proportional change in the possible payout. Max possible payout is shown in “Win up to” text field.
• To start a game the user can either click “SPIN” or “MAX”. Spin will start the game with the current bet (price, coins, bet lines), whereas “MAX” will start the game with maximum possible coins and lines.
Note: “MAX” doesn’t change the price selected.
• Min Coin Size = 2c and Max Coin Size =$1.00, Max No of Coins = 5 and Max No of Lines = 9
Thus, Min bet 2c and Max bet is $45.00
• Game play starts with the reels spinning. At this stage the user is prevented from clicking any buttons inside the quick game, or exiting the game. Once the reels stop spinning, any total amount won is displayed in the ‘WON’ meter. Additionally, the progressive window will show details of each separate win, and the accumulated win.
• If a player wins on a spin, then the qualifying symbols for the win will flash. If a player wins on more than one win combination (by playing multiple lines), then the winning combinations will flash in sequence, first for one winning line, then the next, etc..
• After the spin completes the game id will reflect the current games unique identifier. This can be noted if there are any support queries about he game.
B- Game Rules- Refer to Error! Reference source not found.Figure 1 to view the slot symbols discussed in this section.
• Winning combinations are consecutive and left aligned. The player is paid for the highest win on any given line.
• Wild symbol - The Wild symbol may substitute for any symbol on a payline, except the Scatter symbol.
•Free spin feature - Free spin feature is triggered when the player gets at least 3 Scatter symbols ANYWHERE on the screen. The player wins: 5 free spins for 3 Scatter symbols, 15 free spins for 4 Scatter symbols, and 25 free spins for 5 Scatter symbols. All free spins should have the same number of lines and bet per line as the initiating spin. Free spins can earn more free spins as follows:
1 Scatter awards 1 free spin,
2 Scatters awards 2 free spins,
3 Scatters awards 5 free spins,
4 Scatters awards 15 free spins, and
• 5 Scatters awards 25 free spins.
The additional free spins are added to the number of remaining free spins, thus there is no limit to the number of free spins. In addition each Scatter symbol during a free spin pays a bonus equal to the initiating bet. All winnings are doubled during free spins.
• Purchasing / Non-purchasing players - The game can only be played with real money, not bonus bucks. If a player is not a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the player’s bonus bucks account. If a player is a purchasing player, then the game winnings will be added to the real account. A non-purchasing player does NOT qualify to win the progressive jackpot..
• • Exiting Game -The player cannot exit the quick game or the bingo game while it is still in progress. For example, a player clicks “Spin” but the game has not completed, or a player has free spins being played. In such cases the exit button and the tabs are disabled.
• C-Payout table
Galaxy of Riches slot game is based on the following payout table shown below.
• Payout Rules: All wins are calculated on a bet per payline.
Figure 2: "Galaxy of Riches" payout table
• Impact of Disconnection
Computer will complete the feature for the player. The next time he/she relogins, the Account Balance has changed (previous balance + win amount from the feature).
Where the player has won free games and then gets disconnected prior to all the free games being played, then the player's account will be credited with an amount determined as 'the total number of free games remaining (including the game in play, if applicable) x the total bet.
Malfunction Voids All Pays and Play.
Return to player: 93%